School Office Manager Superstar needed!!
Download Cover Letter here. Attach CV and Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to 10 Herdman Street, Waterview, 0612, Auckland.
- Public Relations and Communication
- Payroll and Novopay
- Student Enrolments, Information and Attendance
- Liaising with Board of Trustees
- Property Management
- First Aid
- General Office Duties
Skills and Experience needed:
- To be a team player and willing to work towards the goals outlined in the schools charter and add value to our hard working team.
- Have an understanding of the Education System and vital role our school plays within the local community
- Most of all a sense of fun and willingness to get involved within the corporate life of the school and be a flexible team player who is happy to work around the changes of a larger school
- First Aid experience an advantage but training is given
- Experience in Enroll, Edge and MUSAC an advantage
- Strong computer skills necessarily
- Prior office experience not necessary for the right person
- Warm and welcoming personality necessary
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please note that all applications must be received electronically, or in printed form, by Friday 18th January 2019 - 3:00 PM.
Start day: Tuesday 29th January, 2019